Oba of Lagos,Oba Akinolu looses his bedroom to a terrible fire accident. ~ Welcome to Joel Williams Blog -->

Tuesday, 2 May 2017

Oba of Lagos,Oba Akinolu looses his bedroom to a terrible fire accident.


According to reports the Oba of Lagos, Oba Akinolu’s bed room has been razed down by fire outbreak..

According to GoldMyneTV, fire fighting officials were at the palace with lots of Police Men to put out the fire.

The Police force however have cordoned off the road leading to the palace.

The cause of the fire hasn’t been know up until now.

More details later…

Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Comments expressed here do not reflect the opinions of Joel Hechimenum Williams or its Authors.

Joel Hechimenum Williams does not have any other site Incase you are directed to a site that is not ours,always contact Joel before carrying out any business proposal on this blog to confirm if its Legal!

author

About Me

My name's is Joel Hechimenum williams,I am an Entertainment blogger/Entrepreneur,I am the Founder of the most famous Gossip Hub in Nigeria which is www.joelwilliamsblog.com.ng,a blog that delivers juicy stories at your disposal,contact me via my contact page or visit my official website.you can also contact me on:-

Do you have our Mobile App

Translate

Search This Blog

Blog Archive

Like Us on Facebook!

Last 24 Hours (Hot)

Fresh Release: Latest Stories!!

Get Juicy stories at your Finger Tips!!!